Toll Free: 1.855.984.6570

Articles

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Why won’t Canadians stick up for each other?

When I grew up, I played a lot of team sports from hockey, baseball to rugby. I’m a big believer in team sport because when you are on a team, one does not see race, gender, religion or sexual preference. We are one; we win as a team, we lose as a team and you know that when it comes to competing against your opponent, “I got your back”…

Read More…

It’s not how much you make but how much you keep

I am careful to contemplate that at Halloween, the notion of trick or treat may be going through your minds as you read this article. If you have been watching the news lately and especially the performance of our Prime Minister and his government, his carbon tax strategy truly is a “Trick” (it is not a tax on carbon, it is a price on pollution) and his “Treat” is to take your money, then give it back to you as a rebate…

Read More…

Best Way to Save Money, Pay Less Tax

I am extremely honoured to announce that we plan to work with Money Talks over the next 8 months to help people learn about a legal tax strategy to save more money by paying less taxes. I’m quite concerned about government tax policies that promote the idea that 1% of the population should be able to subsidize the remaining 99%…

Read More…

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

2018: The Year for Effective Tax Planning

I am a proud Canadian. I love this country but I’m quite concerned about government tax policies that promote the idea that 1% should be able to subsidize the remaining 99%. I’m all for paying my fair share of taxes but when governments can literally seize more than 50% of your earnings, that is not fair.

Read More…

private investment companies media
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The Ides of March and be wary of the Fourth Estate

Es tu Brute? The famous quote from Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar says a lot about what is going on in today’s world. Has the guardian of the people’s freedom, The Fourth Estate, gone too far in its rant to report / make the news.

Read More…

private investment companies alternative yield strategies

Sweetheart Opportunities do exist in February

For those who attended or watched by video the 2017 World Outlook Conference, I’m sure many of you could feel the mood at the event was one of opportunity. I was impressed with many of the keynote speakers and much of the conversation about what 2017 has in store for investors.

Read More…

private investment companies calgary kept yield secret

Private Equity: The best kept yield secret

On behalf of all us at TriView Capital Ltd., we hope that you had a great holiday and look forward to a prosperous 2017!
2016 was a great year for TriView as we surpassed over $200 million deployed into private and alternative investments.

Read More…

private investment companies calgary holiday season

Clean Up this Holiday Season to increase yield in your portfolio

As we approach the holiday season, we’re all asked what we want for Christmas. Of course, we all want peace on earth and goodwill to all! However, more importantly, I want to provide people with alternatives to investing in public markets.

Read More…

private investment companies donald trump market investments

Why Donald “Trumps” Clinton Is Good for Western Canada

I must write my November article with at least a passing observation of the election of President-Elect Donald Trump, and what it means to the world economy and politics. It’s interesting, that whether you’re American or Canadian, people were bullied or embarrassed to admit support for Trump.

Read More…

private investment companies calgary market financial planning

Exempt Market Financial Planning

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving weekend. My weekend began by attending a memorial service for my wife’s friend who passed away from MS. It was a bit controversial as she was one of the first 200 pioneers of assisted suicide in Canada.

Read More…

private investment companies calgary investing strategies

Investing Strategies for Eight Percent or Better

So let me get this straight… last week the US reports weaker employment and economic data and the markets are up triple digits? Markets seem to be happy with the belief that interest rates will not go up in September.

Read More…

private investment companies calgary diversified portfolio

How to build a Diversified Portfolio

 

The last 2 years from August 29, 2014, to May 27, 2016, saw a 10% drop in the TSX and the volatility has
many investors worried about the next 12 months.

Read More…

private investment companies calgary investing real estate

Investing in real estate without regret in 2016

 

We are honoured once again to be a part of the 2016 World Outlook Conference by being one of the key
note speakers at the Friday workshop “Real Estate investing for 2016”.

Read More…

private investment companies calgary alternative investing

Current trends in alternative investing

 

The markets at end of 2014 are setting up an interesting 2015. Over the last few weeks on Money Talks, you’ve heard warnings from many advisers
concerned about where the public markets are heading.

Read More…

private investment companies calgary invest like my granpa

Why I can’t invest like my grandpa

 

I loved my grandfather. It was a special relationship, in part,
because my paternal grandfather passed away before I was born.

Read More…

This communication is for information purposes only and is not, and under no circumstances to be construed as an invitation to make an investment in any securities, nor does it constitute a public offering to sell securities or any other products described herein.
equity investment companies calgary current offering
equity investment companies calgary management team
equity investment companies calgary total capital raised
equity investment companies calgary financial retirement goal
equity investment companies calgary in the news

For further information, a TriView broker can contact you in your area

 

Verification

Contact Us:

Phone: 403.984.6570
E-mail: info@triviewcapital.com
TriView Capital Ltd.
Life Plaza
Suite 605, 734 - 7th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 3P8

Branch Offices:

Vancouver

Victoria

Kelowna

Edmonton

Saskatoon

Winnipeg

Toronto GTA

PCMA Awards Triview Capital PCMA Awards Triview Capital PCMA Awards Triview Capital PCMA Awards Triview Capital